“We are the sum of many parts.”
Finlay Abbot Mortgage Broker is the sum of:
- More than 25 years’ continuous experience in Finance and Banking in Palmerston North, Auckland and London.
- Moved to Wellington in 1993 culminating in the role of National Lending and Credit Manager for a Specialist Finance Company.
- Commenced career as a Mortgage Broker in 1999 and has arranged more than $500 Million in loans.
- Enjoys the constant challenge of business and is passionate about Wellington and its future.
- All spare time devoted to wife Stacey, children Max, Heath and Nena and his family and friends.
- To read my testimonials, click here.
Experience, Qualifications & Awards
National Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5)
25+ Years Experience
Over 25 years of continuous Banking and Financial experience in residential and business lending which included a variety of Lending & Credit Management roles in specialist banks and Finance Companies in Wellington, Palmerston North, Auckland and London.
Over $500 million in arranged loans…
Commenced mortgage brokering on 1 April 1999 and have arranged over $500 million of loans since then.
Winner – 2008 NZMBA Mortgage Broker of the Year
New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association (NZMBA) Mortgage Broker of the Year
Winner – 2007/2006/2003 – PLAN Mortgage Broker of the Year
Professional Lenders Association of New Zealand Mortgage Broker of the Year
Winner – 2008/2007/2006 – NZMBA Greater Wellington Regional Mortgage Broker of the Year
New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association (NZMBA) Greater Wellington Mortgage Broker of the Year
If you seek an experienced adviser who is passionate, focused and an award winning professional with access to Wellington’s best specialist advisers, then I look forward to working with you in successfully and informatively resolving the many issues facing borrowers today.
Click here to read what others have said.