Finlay uses a thorough advice process which is summarised as follows:
- Finlay will establish the areas where you need advice and we will agree on your objectives
- Finlay collects relevant financial information from you prior to and during our meetings so that I have a full understanding of your current financial situation and your future plans.
- Finlay will work through a specific process designed to provide you with a personalised financial plan in relation to your mortgage needs.
- Finlay prepares and presents recommendations on Products and Lenders.
- Finlay facilitates the application process on agreed products and services.
- Finlay will monitor the implementation of your objectives and review agreed strategies and actions on a regular basis
- Finlay will provide you with a future business relationship including regularly communicating with you about: Fixed rate reviews (Finlay has a comprehensive process to assist you)
Loan re-structures and future loan applications
Correcting any lender errors
- My preferred form of communication, unless urgent, is by e-mail